Call Now For A Free Consultation!

Sign Up for Email Updates

Need more time to file?

If you can’t file your 2011 tax return by the April 17 deadline, you can file for an extension by that date and get until October 15, 2012, to file. You can request the extension on paper, by phone, or online. The extension is automatic, with no explanation necessary. Be aware, however, that an extension to file does not give you more time to pay taxes due for 2011. For assistance, contact our office.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *